Saturday 13 June 2009

Testamonial of Another Unimportant Person


I am not a machine. I do not have any specific purpose besides being alive, and what I do with life is my choice and my responsibility.I believe in the world as a myriad of entities, which differs in many ways, but gather as a whole in the end: Humanity, and in this is my faith.I do not believe in culture, but in cultures. Cultures that blossom merely to wither away, like the waves sparkling in the light of the sun to be dissolved into the infinity of the ocean.I believe, that it is the consciousness of these cultures which expand the individuals consciousness, who experience it through his or her own self.I do not believe in evolution. The circumstances humanity live under change, but humans only change their patterns accordingly, and that is not an evolution - but adjustment. There is no path leading towards any goal.the paths are the purposes, and this gives meaning to it, not lack of it - because it is what you make of it which makes it what it is, and as a consequence of that, I do not believe in a beginning or an end.I do not believe that anybody or anything is the will of the world or others. There is only the will of the individual, and there is nothing which binds me except for the will of self which is the only law there is.I do not submit or try to overcome this law because it corresponds to me, and it is by this understanding that the self is a law not to force or persuade anything or anybody into something which is not of its own will.I do not believe in the rational thought, but in the irrationality of it. The rational thought is a thought which has been deciphered to fit into a specific system, so that it can be accepted as a part of it, and not as a aversion of it - even though it is - because it goes into conflict with itI do not believe in reality as anything else than what my consciousness can comprehend. That I am here is a phenomena, an abnormality of nature, and a movement of cultures. They do not create me. I create them, because I am.I do not believe in the leadership of others, because I am the only way there is. I believe, that by being conscious of me, and by measuring that in the relation to others, I learn to understand and respect the will of othersI believe, that it is not my affair, privately, why others choose to live as they do, or how they do it - as long as it corresponds with the law of self, and their realisation of who and what they are, and what they want to do with it.I believe that I am nothing to others, as they are nothing to me - and none of us wants to be more, and this is what creates a true society.I believe, that I do not believe as much as I believe, and that belief is only a rational measurement. I am not an either/or or a both/and or a god/satan.I am a universe of an unknown complexity, not a duality of extremes, and language in itself is a rational pattern, based on dualities, so I can never express more than a raw image, bound to be extreme of who and what I am.I believe that I am I, and that I do not change as the path of my journey do, and wither through the aeon's into oblivion.I actually live in this world, and learn about it through the experience of and consciousness within it - because I am the ocean and my journey the waves - which at some point will shatter against the coast.But, I am in the eternity of being me, and this is a process of self. I am like a stranger in the clearing of the wilderness called life, and there is only I, and I am one with the creation and the creator.

No comments: